Delete Objects based on REGEX.

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Jul 25 19:59:21 UTC 2007

There was a decent discussion of this during the hackathon:

http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2007-July/004711.html

Seems interesting, don't recall if anyone was specifically against it.
The implementation details are a bit foggy, and someone has to go do it
still.

As of now, there's no way to do it.

-Dormando