memcache PHP session handler redundancy

Sascha Braun - CEO at Braun Networks sascha at braun-networks.com
Wed Jul 25 20:25:23 UTC 2007

Here Dude, I found a nice class for doing database
driven session handling in php5 on the web. It was
open source, so I can easely send you the improved
version with memcached support.

But the memcached function to load or store data
into memcache you will still write on your own,
because its only supporting my application model.

Best Regards,

Sascha