Delete Objects based on REGEX.

BUSTARRET, Jean-francois jfbustarret at wat.tv
Thu Jul 26 07:11:14 UTC 2007

IMHO, regexp deletes would be great. I would prefer tags, but on a scale of 10 (0 being the current state), tags would be at 10, and regexps at 9.

I my case, it would solve the most important cache coherency problems.

I'm willing to help (I would be unable to code the most complex part of it, but still willing to help).