Configure - memcache with mysql

Ashok ashokkumar at buddiesinfotech.com
Sat Jul 28 10:21:02 UTC 2007

Hi.

        I have created the memcache.so file from the memcache.c file, then I
have put in the lib folder.

I have followed the procedure for create share object file ( .so file)

Like this : http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/udf-compiling.html

After that I have create the function like this,

CREATE FUNCTION memcache_delete RETURNS INTEGER SONAME 'memcache.so';

When I execute the above statement, I got the error like this.

Error Code : 1126

Can't open shared library 'memcache.so' (errno: 22 /lib/memcache.so:
undefined symbol: empty_string)

How to solve the above problem...?

Can you any one tell me the solution for this?

Regards,

S.Ashokkumar

DB Programmer

  _____