binary protocol incr/decr proof-of-concept

‏Alex Stapleton alexs at advfn.com
Mon Jul 30 09:08:09 UTC 2007

On 26 Jul 2007, at 06:36, Dustin Sallings wrote:

> 	I've done an implementation of incr and decr in my test server and
> client (and my real client) as I'd described earlier as a sort of
> proof-of-concept and it seems to work as I was hoping it would.

I quite like the idea of being able to specify the default value,
however I am yet to actually think of a use for it myself :)

Is the default value changed by the amount if the key does not yet
exist?

What happens at integer wrap around? (What happens at the moment as
well?) Are we clamping or just letting it overflow?