memcached_debug.c ?

Kieran Benton kieran.benton at synchro.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 21:15:23 UTC 2007

We'd definitely welcome such a module, we've only just started working with memcached but we would like to do some profiling of our app. This would help a lot.

Regards,
Kieran Benton
Senior Developer

Ticketmaster Systems Ltd. (Formerly Synchro Systems Ltd.)
48 Leceister Square, London, WC2H 7LR

T: +44 (0) 207 344 4000
F: +44 (0) 207 915 0418
E: kieran.benton at ticketmaster.co.uk