restarting every night?

quasi quasilists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 11:31:00 UTC 2007

Hey,

We are using memcached 1.1.2 and libevent 1.1.a and we too have some
memory leakage and data corruption.  We have HP boxes with EM64
processors and RH Enterprise Edition.  This occurs for caches above 2GB
size.  Till very recently we had only 2 Gb caches and so had not noticed
this problem.

regards,