Next Major Memcached release / roadmap?

Trond Norbye Trond.Norbye at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 19 19:03:37 UTC 2007

Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On the other hand, I think the sort of people who would show up would be
> the productive/useful type, not likely to drown the protocol design
> committee-style.  I'm happy starting on email, but I think it'll get
> designed quickly in person as well, so either way....

Keeping the discussion here first will allow people located outside the
bay area to be able to give their input before the new protocol is
implemented. I am located in Norway and interested in this topic, and
would like to take part in the discussion of the next generation of the
protocol.

Trond Norbye