Can I require for some new features -- Lock / Unlock Command

luca pasquali luca.pasquali at staff.dada.net
Wed Jun 20 14:47:33 UTC 2007

just hitting ctrl+L while reading your email on evolution....

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 11:02 +0100, André Cruz wrote:

> As a sidenote... Can this list be configured so as to direct replies
> to the list instead of the mail author?
>
> André

ask your email client developers to add the LIST POST feature. Or rather
learn how to use your client, since it probably already have this
feature.

--
Luca Pasquali <luca.pasquali at staff.dada.net>

gnupg fingerprint: 9F6C 827C 3D6A 4959 D38F 2006 6A95 D137 5650 1A73

"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
-- jon postel