flush

Daniel Lopez pichongol at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 18:32:37 UTC 2007

Hello Randy,

I understood that Memcached does not release the memory, according to the read thing in the documentation of php:

Memcache::flush() immediately invalidates all existing items. Memcache::flush() doesn't actually free any resources, it only marks all the items as expired, so occupied memory will be overwritten by new items. Also you can use memcache_flush() function.

http://ar.php.net/manual/es/function.memcache-flush.php

Regards,
Daniel Lopez
Flodeo.com

Randy Wigginton <krw at nobugz.com> escribió: memcache already has flush, it flushes everything, and yes the memory
is released.

On Jun 20, 2007, at 10:44 AM, Daniel Lopez wrote:

> Hello to all,
> we are using memcached in Flodeo.com, by far success until the moment.
>
> Thinking about this to improve some aspect of he himself, my
> question is: Exists flush (), but that really releases memory?
>
> I could begin to develop it, if she is of utility for several of us.
>
> Greetings
> Daniel Lopez
> Flodeo.com
> Correo Yahoo!