Largest production memcached install?

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Thu Jun 21 13:09:10 UTC 2007

Have you considered using NAPI(Linux)/polling(FreeBSD)?

Although it can increase response times a little, but helps freeing the
machine from the interrupt load.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy at fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)                 phone: +3630 306 6758