bytes > limit_maxbytes and no evictions?

Steve Webb swebb at pronto.com
Mon Jun 25 17:10:28 UTC 2007

So, instead of patching, answer me this.  :)

"Evictions" = if an item was removed and set with a TTL of > now(), right?

If an item was set without a TTL, evictions is not incremented because we
can calculate that?  (total_items - curr_items - evictions)

If so, then ignore my "patch" in the last email.  :)

- Steve

--
Steve Webb - Lead System Administrator for Pronto.com
Email: swebb at pronto.com  (Please send any work requests to: rt at pronto.com)