load values into a memcache

son at raider.co.nz son at raider.co.nz
Wed Mar 7 21:46:49 UTC 2007

Hello all

In my understanding, to load keys and values into memcache, I first have
to connect to the memcache from server as it is empty. I then add (set)
keys and values (for example - data from database) into this memcache.

My question is: how I can load all those values from my database into this
memcache when the server is first started. That means, when the server is
started, all my keys and values are also loaded in this memcache. And
there is any problem with this ?

It can be done by configuration? Could you please help

Many thanks
shoa