[patch] cache evictions stats

Paul Lindner lindner at inuus.com
Tue Mar 20 21:45:06 UTC 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 05:35:11PM +0100, BUSTARRET, Jean-Francois wrote:
> Here is a patch (against 1.2.1) to count the number of non expired keys that are evicted from the LRU.
>
> This is the only way I know to check if memcached has enough memory, and tracking this is something I always have missed in memcached.
>
> My C is a little bit rusty, and this is my first memcached patch, so please be indulgent.

I committed this as changeset 476

  http://code.sixapart.com/trac/memcached/changeset/476

I added some simple test cases to t/stats.t and also updated the
protocol.txt to mention your new statistic.

I also adjusted some statistics attributes in protocol.txt that were
marked 32u erroneously.

--
Paul Lindner        ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |
lindner at inuus.com