Largest production memcached install?

Sam Lavery sam.lavery at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:08:22 UTC 2007

I'm really curious about how a site with a large number of caches handles
the day to day management of them.  How are they monitored, and how are
individual caches taken in and out of service?  What problems were
encountered during the initial roll out, etc  Any help you guys could
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam