c/c++ memcached client

josh rotenberg joshrotenberg at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:04:02 UTC 2007

The other option for C is apr_memcache. There is a released version here:

http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/libs/apr_memcache/

but you can obtain a newer version with more features and bugfixes in
the latest apr-util from the repository or a snapshot:

http://apr.apache.org/

It hasn't made it into a release there yet.

Josh