Expiration Behavior

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Mon May 7 20:16:40 UTC 2007

Thanks, I assume since I don't see any walk type of functionality in the
API, that there's no real way to find out truly how much space one has free
after the memcache is full with expired content.  What will happen once the
cache is full with non-expired content and an add is called?  Is the only
real way to test for free-space in the memcached to look for errors in
reponse to an add, or am I missing something?

Gavin