no_rehash param in perl API

josh rotenberg joshrotenberg at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:12:34 UTC 2007

The client hashes your keys to distribute cache items across the
servers you've told it about.  If you instantiate your
Cache::Memcached object with mutliple servers and set no_rehash to 1,
the client won't try to find a new place for a cache item if one of
those servers goes away in the meantime, and the call will instead
fail.