Try to connect bad memecached for loop times in Solaris 10! help me!

石磊 shileiofchina at gmail.com
Tue May 8 03:07:07 UTC 2007

      Now I'm using memcached as my data stores and the using client is
libmemcache.  I use two session servers for memcached.
 When one session server is down ,in linux Os the libmecache will try two
(two +) times and then store the data to another sessionServer. But in
Solaris 10 ,the libmemcache will try to connect to the bad session server
for loop times. Why?
   ps: I compiled  the libmemcache to .so .

--
Best regards,
石磊(http://shileiofchina.spaces.live.com/)