memcached

Julio Leyva jcleyva at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 15:14:18 UTC 2007

HI Jose, you were right...thanks for the clue you gave me.

So I fix that changing two things, one I added the port 11211 in the
firewall and the other was changing a parameter in /etc/sysconfig/memcache
from
MEMCACHED_PARAMS="-d -l 127.0.0.1"

MEMCACHED_PARAMS="-d "

so in that way memcached linsten to any ipaddress

My application runs on the localhost

So I defined a pool of two servers , run memcached in both of them

I added 3 items to memcached and I found that 2 items went to one server and
1 to the other
This is how memcached is suppose to work? or all  three items should go to
both servers

Thanks for patience.