How do you track page hits or click statistics?

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Sun Nov 4 08:45:57 UTC 2007

Sorry for adding to the noise, but I'd like to vote this one up one.
I've been using ARCHIVE for massive logging projects for over a year
now. I was tracking a few billion rows of (poory packed) data per month
and doing various analysis on it without too much trouble.

Break down the tables by day, be careful of how you decide to analyze,
use summary tables, etc.

-Dormando