Next patch sequence

Tomash Brechko tomash.brechko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:50:50 UTC 2007

Hello,

Next three patches do the following:

 1 Use GPerf for subcommand name loookup.

 2 Use command callbacks instead of huge switch().

 3 Minor bug fix for gpref patches.  I wrongly blamed 'register'
   qualifier at first.

For 2, I guess not everyone will be happy with the change, because now
"get" processing can't be inlined.  I didn't check if it actually was
inlined before (function size suggests that perhaps not).  But good
news are that we may add fast path before callback dispatch (tiny
switch instad of huge switch).

Again, there are no protocol changes whatsoever.

--
   Tomash Brechko