mdelete and Cache::Memcached::delete_multi()

Tomash Brechko tomash.brechko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:28:26 UTC 2007

Hi there,

The next feature we'd like to share is mdelete command for the server,
and Cache::Memcached::delete_multi() Perl binding.  Both are analogous
to get and Cache::Memcached::get_multi(), their purpose is to delete
several keys in one command.  There are both 'reply' and 'noreply'
versions.

There are three patches, the first one is a simplification of the
code, and next two are mdelete in the server, and delete_multi() in
Perl module.

Since all changes are made on top of 'noreply' branch, the further the
development goes, the less likely the patches will be used by someone.
So feel free to let me know when you think there would be no need to
post further patches, I can make only announcements of new features we
have instead, and send patches personally on request.  Bug fixes will
go to the list of course.

[[ My boss urges me to send all patches, but I kinda feel myself that
too many patches might pollute the list. ]]

--
   Tomash Brechko