binary protocol motivations

Tomash Brechko tomash.brechko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:49:34 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 10:33:41 -0800, Dustin Sallings wrote:
> 	It is what allowed us to do partially-non-responsive commands

Dustin, seriously, there seems to be the loop in your reasoning that
no logic would break.  And no, I'm not concerned with extra bytes, but
Mark from Facebook seem to be, so you should convince him first, I
only did the computations.  Anyways, I believe I'm not mistaken in my
point, and convincing you is not my ultimate goal.  Let's not repeat
the same arguments again.

And please don't be picky on the tone: we all people, and it's nothing
wrong to be angry at times.

--
   Tomash Brechko