Memcached Hackathon @ Yahoo Campus

Chris Goffinet goffinet at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Nov 16 00:49:50 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

I've been working towards getting the next meetup at the Yahoo campus
in Sunnyvale. It's going smooth now and I wanted to gage everyone's
interest ahead of time. I am looking at dates Dec 10 - 15. We are
going to have pizza, snacks, drinks, free swag (Ill get details on
this), wifi, lots of space. I am also going to put together an agenda
list to try to help focus on discussions / implementations of new
features, be great to have Dustin's binary protocol for testing and
such.

What do you guys want out of this event? That would help me understand
best :-)

It will be an all nighter (leave when you want), and breakfast will be
provided too.

Please let me know what works best for you.

-Chris