FreeBSD error: Failed to write, and not due to blocking: Invalid argument

Brett Hoerner bh at bretthoerner.com
Mon Oct 8 12:53:33 UTC 2007

On Oct 8, 2007, at Oct8, 5:56:22AM, Taylor Basilio wrote:
> I'm trying to use memcached with the unix sockets (the -s option).

[snip]

> I'm using FreeBSD 6.2 with memcached-1.2.3, libevent-1.3d. I've been
> able to reproduce the error with versions of memcached 1.2.0 and 1.2.2

I don't use FreeBSD but I believe you just barely missed (I'm
assuming you joined to post this) Maxim Dounin posting a patch for
this on the list.  You can check it out here: http://lists.danga.com/
pipermail/memcached/2007-October/005422.html

Best of luck, if that patch isn't for your problem just ignore me. :)

Brett