An alternative to Tugela cache

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Sun Sep 2 20:29:16 UTC 2007

On Sep 2, 2007, at 7:51, Alberto Bertogli wrote:

>> Any chance for a perl binding?
>
> I don't think I'll be writing one anytime soon, sorry. I take patches,
> though =)

	This would probably be less of an issue (and more topical) if you
used existing protocols.  We've got an ascii protocol for which there
are many existing clients, and a high-performance binary protocol for
which I expect there to be many clients eventually.

	Making a new protocol for a similar concept just makes adoption more
difficult.  As I understand it, this was one of the compelling
features of Tugela.

--
Dustin Sallings