Binary Search Tree

Timo Ewalds timo at tzc.com
Fri Sep 7 17:10:18 UTC 2007

I don't quite follow what you're doing there, but you can always use a
different key as a lock to get rid of the race conditions. Just use an
add operation on the lock key instead of set. If the add worked, you
have the lock, if not, someone else does, and you can act appropriately
(skip, wait, whatever). The other thing you may care to know, is there
are incr and decr commands which are good for counters.

Timo