CAS operation

Chris Goffinet goffinet at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Sep 8 08:07:27 UTC 2007

Nice.  Thanks for the tip earlier that brought this on :)

So with every object having a 64 bit unique value, if I call gets, I
retrieve a value for the object (unique value), then send memcache
this old value (64 bit unique), new value (new update of object) and
if the unique is still the same for object, it will push the change?

Chris Goffinet
goffinet at yahoo-inc.com