CAS operation

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Sat Sep 8 08:59:38 UTC 2007

On Sep 8, 2007, at 1:36, Chris Goffinet wrote:

> Good call on just using the memory address as the identifier,
> forgot about that.  Where is the binary server patches svn located at?

	I rather despise svn as it really isn't very accommodating to
collaboration for people outside of a given project's loop.  That is,
I can't just point someone at a URL where I've branched it.

	You can grab my latest tree from here:

	http://hg.west.spy.net/hg/hacks/memcached-binary-full/archive/
tip.tar.gz

	I use mq, which provides a decent workflow, but I'm keeping it a bit
more complicated than I'd really like to so I can have easy to apply
individual patches if anyone does decide to put them in the official
tree.

> I am not too familiar with text protocol but I'll give it a shot.
> Do we have any C clients for the binary protocol yet?

	There's an apr_memcache port, but I don't know if it's been updated
lately.

--
Dustin Sallings