Memcache class not found when accessed over internet

marc at corky.net marc at corky.net
Sat Sep 22 12:26:36 UTC 2007

This is a very basic configuration issue and as such should not really
be addressed to this list.

Anyway, there are most likely several php.ini files on your system, when
running 'php' from command line you are using one config file and
mod_php within apache uses another.   The location of these files would
differ depending on your system/distribution.

Try find /etc -name php.ini

Once you make the changes to the file, you need to reload apache for
your change to apply.

Marc