Prep for a 1.2.4 release candidate

Chris Goffinet goffinet at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Sep 28 05:21:47 UTC 2007

No arguments here. I have a PHP client working with Dustin's binary
protocol work. I'll be doing some benchmarks against the binary
protocol and see how it stacks up this weekend. I am also writing a C
library to support the binary too, I will try to get it approved and
pushed out for all to see as well.

Chris Goffinet
goffinet at yahoo-inc.com