Prep for a 1.2.4 release candidate

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Fri Sep 28 07:57:31 UTC 2007

On Sep 28, 2007, at 0:40, BUSTARRET, Jean-francois wrote:

> Can someone include the patch I sent a few month ago to correct
> evictions stats ?
>
> stats.evictions is not incremented when exptime == 0 items are
> kicked off the cache.
>
> Can someone commit ?

	I pushed it into my patch stack.

	I don't know that everything I've got is going to make it, but this
is pretty straightforward.

	BTW, my patch stack currently contains 10 patches.  One is a throw-
away to make autoconf easier, and three are directly related to the
binary protocol implementation.

	What I've got that may go into 1.2.4 is currently the following:

	1) This evictions stat fix.
	2) CAS (and its test case, which I'm keeping in separate patches).
	3) 64-bit counters (which I made unsigned in a subsequent patch)

	For the binary server:

	1) A patch to provide better protocol independence.
	2) Main binary server implementation.
	3) Binary CAS

--
Dustin Sallings