Memcached Replication

Kris Drebin kris.drebin at a-cti.com
Wed Apr 2 17:31:25 UTC 2008

Good day everyone,

My development team has recently implemented memcached into one of our
high availability web application. It's working great! Now that it's
working properly, I would like to improve upon it's infrastructure. I
would like to have a secondary server at a completely different
service provider, for load balancing and failover purposes.

My question is:  Is there a way to mirror a memcached server such that
everything contained in one memcached server is contained in another,
in almost real time?

Thank you very much in advance! Your help is invaluable.

Regards,
Kris Drebin