Standardize serialization on JSON?

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Mon Apr 14 03:21:43 UTC 2008

On Apr 13, 2008, at 19:53, Lisa Seelye wrote:
> I don't think it's memcached's place to care about what is stored in
> it.
> Unless I've missed something; I haven't read the list in a while.

	No, but client authors can agree on some degree of standard and
ensure we provide things for people who need to perform that type of
interop.  That's what we're really talking about.

	I've designed my client such that the actual encoding and decoding is
user definable, but I've had JSON on my todo list for a long time.  My
only problem is that *I* don't need it.

--
Dustin Sallings