Strange perl Cached::Memcached behavior

Andrew Bryan abryan at pangeamedia.com
Tue Apr 15 12:59:46 UTC 2008

Well that's what I was expecting, but from my tests I was getting that
it (Cache::Memcached::libmemcached) was slightly slower (or at least
roughly the same; but certainly not an order of magnitude faster!).

But at least it seems to work correctly, and we're going to trial it as
a drop-in replacement for Cache::Memcached. Hopefully our problems will
go away and we might even see that 4 to 10x performance gain.

But any ideas on why my incrs might be failing?

-Andrew