dotorg booth at mysql conf, second session

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Tue Apr 15 19:27:56 UTC 2008

hey,

If you want to man the booth for a while, shoot me a mail/im/whatever
and let me know your availability. I probably won't be able to do it for
most of the conference, so it will be an empty sad booth.

No materials unfortunately. I managed to completely drop the ball on
this one due to some unforseen insanity in the last week.

Also, if you are at the conference, interested in learning a bit more,
and were unable to attend the tutorial yesterday, there is a shorter
memcached session today. At .. 2pm in ballroom A :)

-Dormando