Multi-Master Memcached Replication

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Mon Apr 21 19:12:14 UTC 2008

Hi!

On Apr 21, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Kris Drebin wrote:
> So that the memcached servers are staying in sync with each other,
> in a multi-master fashion. I found the tool repcached, but it is
> single-master, single slave. This will not work for my application.
> Any ideas?

We are very close to pushing the replia code into libmemcached. The
only issue for Postgres is that no one has taken the time to write
UDF's like what have been written for MySQL.

Cheers,
	-Brian

BTW this is a hint for someone to write them...

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org
Seattle, Washington
http://krow.net/                     <-- Me
http://tangent.org/                <-- Software