Multi-Interface Patch

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Sun Feb 3 21:33:24 UTC 2008

Hi!

On Feb 3, 2008, at 10:01 AM, Tomash Brechko wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 09:51:01 -0800, Brian Aker wrote:
>> The comment was right, the multiplier was wrong :)
>
> He-he, this didn't occur to me, while it explains a lot.

Well this is why I like reviews, I am just as likely as anyone to mess
something up. I'll change the malloc call to calloc just so that the
code is clear.

> You skipped over u_socket[0], but as I'm getting it you are living UDP
> for later, so no more questions.

My current plan is:

1) Fix Unix socket support to work side by side.
2) Start on UDP.

Somewhere in this I want to get some feedback on the "multi-storage"
stuff. I see many of the forks that exist happening because of a need
for a different storage means.

BTW if you can resend the patch for your no-op stuff I'd be happy to
review that.

Cheers and thanks!

	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org