Proposal: lets get rid of the non-thread code

Roy Lyseng Roy.Lyseng at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 7 22:12:42 UTC 2008

Trond,

do we have some relative performance numbers between threaded and
non-threaded code (Latnecy + CPU consumption)?

Roy

Trond Norbye wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2008, at 9:00 PM, Brian Moon wrote:
>
>> Brian Aker wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>> Basically:
>>> 1) No one buys single processors machines today.
>>> 2) Memcached should be as simple to install as possible.
>>> 3) Less code to maintain means less... well work.
>>> 4) Single points of execution makes code less buggy and easier to