Upcoming memcached releases + rambling.

Tobias Lütke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:15:40 UTC 2008

Git does have that same capability. I have seen a lot of initial
support for mercurial but i'm seeing a increased amount of mercurial
-> git movement in the last months as well. Git now ships with a
hg2git converter in its contrib directory for this reason.

--
Tobi
http://shopify.com       - modern e-commerce software