bin-incr patch

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Mon Feb 11 06:06:30 UTC 2008

On Feb 10, 2008, at 16:27, dormando wrote:

> r692. Looked okay at a glance. Sorry this is so old.

	It passes all of my tests for both of my clients.  I think it looks
good from that perspective.

> Still have a bunch of failing tests on the binary tree if anyone wants
> to check it out and give a whack at it.

	These tests don't even start for me.  Am I doing it right?

550% prove t/binary.t
t/binary....Integer overflow in hexadecimal number at t/binary.t line
197.
Hexadecimal number > 0xffffffff non-portable at t/binary.t line 197.
Unable to contact memcached. at t/binary.t line 250.
Can't call method "flush" on an undefined value at t/binary.t line 73.
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.
t/binary....dubious
	Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
FAILED--1 test script could be run, alas--no output ever seen

--
Dustin Sallings