question about the LRU

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Jan 3 18:43:14 UTC 2008

Please try with a memcached instance set to 64 megabytes or higher. It
won't properly allocate all of the slab instances if memory values are
much lower than the defaults. Causes all sorts of weirdness.

Try ramping up the RAM, try what brian moon said, and if you still see
this behavior please submit a script to the ML to repeat it, for
verification.

Thanks!
-Dormando