Request for Subversion upgrade

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Jan 3 19:12:32 UTC 2008

I'll find out how it was installed... Odds are we can't upgrade it too
easily. The code.sixapart.com machine hosts a large number of projects
for various things. So we have to go through the whole formal process of
verification, testing, backup and restore plans, blah blah.

git-svn works fine for me though...

-Dormando