1.2.4 problems with high concurrency, getting off by a request

Kevin Watt inspire22 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:17:32 UTC 2008

I'll try to make a test program to see if I can cause it on purpose
tomorrow :)

I logged the gets/sets from the client side, and they seemed right.
Plus, it works perfectly under 1.2.2 (and has for 6-odd months now in
production).

Still, I can't wait for binary mode, and hopefully not having to
worry about irritating important newlines/whitespace/etc, as that was
a big headache in the beginning (especially when I didn't know that
keys couldn't have newlines/whitespace in them :) )

Ciao,
Kevin Watt
"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its
evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been
honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it
cannot be a bad one." - Thomas Jefferson