Cross-client memcached compatibility

Aaron Stone aaron at serendipity.cx
Wed Jan 30 08:25:42 UTC 2008

I think it would make sense to flag for serialization method -- rather
than trying to pick or define a single serialization method for all
clients, the clients simply flag with the method they used.

Most languages have libraries available to interpret most other
languages' native serialization, so I think we can leverage that via
callbacks and flexible data type flags.

Aaron