strange performance differences of 1.2.2 vs 1.2.5

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Mon Jun 2 01:31:55 UTC 2008

Hi!

BTW back when we were looking at this change this was the blog post I
did:
http://krow.livejournal.com/2008/02/04/

While I suspect that the gettimeofday() is an issue for FreeBSD if its
call is that much slower then Linux, I am having some doubts about
this being the reason behind the issue at hand. Still, every little
thing can help.

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org