taint mode: insecure dependency in connect

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Jun 12 07:31:41 UTC 2008

contention on memcached, over localhost? That's a little bizarre.
Ignoring that you've corrected yourself already... :)

Can you test over localhost:11211 instead of a unix domain socket, and
see if there's any performance difference? Multithreaded memcached
maybe? It's pretty hard to actually contend on memcached.

-Dormando