memcached QA

Victor Kirkebo Victor.Kirkebo at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 19 10:21:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
I see a lot of activity and work being done on the code base; bugs being
fixed and new features added etc. There is a handful of small tests that
come with memcached that is useful for sanity testing of memcached.
People are also writing their own tests and doing their own testing
before features are added and new versions released; I'm not sure how
visible or easily shared this work is. I'd like to know if anybody has
any thoughts or wishes on this matter?

-Victor