Memcached segfault on increment

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Mon Jun 23 04:07:27 UTC 2008

I just pushed dustin's changeset to SVN and git stable. Unfortunately my
authors map was not configured so the SVN history is stupid as usual.
Sorry about that, won't happen again :\

The changes look good. Has anyone with the assoc_find bug (or any
similar crash?) tested out dustin's tree yet?

Thanks!
-Dormando